'Why pay more than you need'
Tax is one of the matters we all have to deal with but what matters is the amount of tax being paid. All costs need to be planned and tax is no exception.
This is where tax management starts. Services available include:
- Tax Advice
- Properties and Estate Planning
- Succession Planning and Buy/Sell Agreements
- Regular business performance & tax position reviews
- Establishing Tax Efficient Business Structures.
- A review 3 months before tax year end of the likely tax result and put in place tax planning processes
- Timing of tax returns
It's unavoidable, but necessary. We provide compliance services to satisfy the obligations imposed by the various government authorities. Such compliance services include, but are not limited to:
- Income Tax Returns
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- WorkCover Certifications
- Superannuation reporting requirements
'Want to grow and protect your wealth'
Informed, timely & skilled business advice. Businesses rely upon accounting, market and finance information to make business decisions moving forward.
Professional Services Include:
- Special purpose accounting for specific management needs
- Analysis of accounting data and advice on improvement of results
- Assisting clients in implementing and monitoring appropriate cash-flow enhancement methods
- Preparation of accounting forecasts (short and long term) and strategic plans
- Accounting Solutions
- Goods & Services Tax and other Indirect Tax Advice
- Secure & tax effective Succession Planning
- Prepare business for sale either as part of strategic plan or otherwise
- Assist clients in planning, monitoring and benchmarking business performance
- Identify and provide opportunities for wealth enhancement through business and investment opportunities
- Evaluation of potential business investment opportunities identified by clients.
- Advise on structures and transactions to facilitate transfers of business and wealth between generations
- Assistance with Government Grants and related Tax Concessions
'Interested in where your business is and could go?'
Accounting data is critical not only to measure success but to analyse the past to see what works and what does not work. The accounting data is drawn from the bookkeeping process. The accuracy and timely provision of bookkeeping is a strong element in providing the accounting information upon which business and tax decisions can be made.
Cost effective and high quality bookkeeping service.
- You have a business to run and don’t need to be distracted by bookkeeping
- Your time is valuable in the business let us concentrate on the books and accounting
- Streamlined interaction with your accountant maximising efficiencies
Services offered by our bookkeepers include:
- Transactional bookkeeping services
- Specialist service and training covering areas such as payroll, inventory, GST, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Quarterly and monthly accounts reporting for business activity statement preparation
- Budgeting and planning
Most people rely on superannuation for “peace of mind” in retirement. No-one really wants to rely on the Government in their retirement years.Our specialist skills provide retirement guidance and cover issues in superannuation including:
- Provision of all accounting services including tax returns
- Reports on members’ entitlements, ETP calculations, etc.
- Potential future tax and cash flow implications
- Discussions on likely future directions of funds depending upon the age and needs of the members
- Establishment of Superannuation Funds and Allocated Pensions
We have strong client relationships with fully independent financial advisors and planners who have no affiliation with any particular financial product provider.
Do You Want the Retirement you Deserve?